Junior Accounts Payable Accountant with German
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Fluently spoken and written English and German language;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- Preparation and sending of remittance advices to vendors;
- Information regarding bank account statements;
- Maintenance of SAP tables for subsidiary company codes;
- Maintenance of SAP tables for email addresses;
- Process enquiries and complaints regarding cash discounts;
- Requests of unpaid invoices;
- Adaptation of payment error list;
- Execution of monthly payment runs for internal vendors (for subsidiary companies) with creation of notify;
- Execution of weekly payment runs for third party vendors (for companies);
- Projects for Roll-In of further entities in topics of payment activities;
- Maintenance of Financial Services Mailbox;
- Maintenance of Vendor Payments Mailbox;
- Provide support for month end and year activities;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager or senior accountant.