Consultant Project Management - IT TSR
Are you fascinated by project management and want to share your passion? Others are impressed by the expertise and pragmatic approach you apply to your work? You want to be part of a globally leading and innovative company in the automotive and future technology industry, in which you convince and inspire with your creative ideas and solutions? Then you could be our new Consultant Project Management.
We offer you an interesting position in Timisoara area within our international team managing project management topics for the worldwide Continental Automotive IT group. Our approach is to ensure projects being handled in a systematic and similar way. This is one of our IT's core competencies and enables high qualitative service to meet our business needs in an efficient manner.
Your main tasks are the following:
- Definition, world-wide implementation and training of common project management as well as project portfolio management processes to gain a unique understanding for project- and portfolio management and to balance project scope, time and cost;
- Benchmarking, conception, implementation, worldwide rollout and living of innovative and modern project management methodologies to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction (e.g. agile approach);
- Conception, implementation, worldwide rollout and training of adequate project management/portfolio management tools to support project managers and project teams in the execution of their projects;
- Coaching of worldwide projects (moderation, personal coaching, quality topics, project structuring, implementation of project offices) to ensure a sustainable implementation of our project management standards;
- Definition and introduction of a structured project documentation and reporting structure for line management;
- Performance of quality audits in projects;
- Coaching of line management (training, project reviews, steering committees);
- Project- and/or quality management of worldwide, strategic important and/or extremely complex projects.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field;
- Several years of profound professional experience in project management, ideally within IT;
- Broad experience for all project management topics like moderation and training, direct methodical and technical project support as well as conceptual working;
- Experience in definition and implementation of Project Management - and Portfolio Management processes;
- Handling of methods and tools in your field of activity;
- Fluent English and very good German language skills (written and spoken);
- Engagement, motivation, team-consciousness and well-structured working and thinking;
- Customer oriented behavior combined with distinct social competencies;
- Openness and initiative for questioning conventional ways of thinking;
- Willingness to travel national and internationally (about 20% on business trip basis).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.