HR Generalist with Dutch
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
We are growing our team that is the heart of our client’s organization, a worldwide food company.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Fluent in English and Dutch (written & spoken);
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are responsible in a work environment;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Creation reflection in the systems of the multiple changes regarding employees, inserting details based on the communication coming from the local HR or the employees themselves, such as address changes, bank account changes, salary increases, promotions, bonuses, working schedule, benefits etc.
• Calculation of the salaries for employees taking into consideration all changes for the reference month
• Preparation of the pay slips and performing the first checks on the input
• Final checks of the pre payroll input
• Ensure the perfect reflection of the payroll input into the payment
• Input vs. Output payroll reconciliation system and payment related.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities, and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments, and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!