HR Generalist with Polish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
▪ Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service;
▪ You ideally have experience in HR ( minimum 6 months);
▪ Fluent in Polish and English (B2) in both oral and written;
▪ Excellent customer service skills and customer handling experience;
▪ Acts confidently in ambiguous situations; works effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment;
▪ Takes well thought-out action to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, including testing, replicating, and escalating scenarios;
▪ Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
▪ Good analytical skills;
▪ Time management and administrative skills;
▪ Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment.
▪ Offer support services in HR Administration field;
▪ Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
▪ Update HR data base with personal information changes;
▪ Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
▪ Performs data entry, processes transactions and cases for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools while also responding to employee queries by phone, chat or through a standard case management system or e mail.;
▪ Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues problems;
▪ Demonstrate knowledge of processes and related systems in order to effectively perform their responsibilities;
▪ Solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems;
▪ Coordinates own work and may coordinate work of others, check quality of work delivered by the team as part of the Quality Check Internal Control plan;
▪ Continuous improvement initiatives.
How we truly care:
▪ Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
▪ Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
▪ Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
▪ Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
▪ Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
▪ If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
▪ Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
By joining our team, you will benefit of a 1600 USD gross amount bonus.