Finance and Accounting Opportunities with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
▪ You have Advanced German & English language skills;
▪ You communicate easily;
▪ You are a team-player;
▪ You can solve urgent matters;
▪ You are reliable and proactive.
▪ Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Payable/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
▪ 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues.
▪ You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
▪ Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Receivable/ Customer Management and put it into practice.
▪ 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to manage customers’ expectations, reconcile client’s accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel).
▪ You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
How we truly care:
▪ Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
▪ Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
▪ Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
▪ Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
▪ Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
▪ If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
▪ Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!