Process and Continuous Improvement Specialist
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.
- University degree in Finance or Technical field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance and/ or IT
- Expertise in process design and process optimization
- Strong knowledge of analysis and reporting tools
- Initiative & proactiveness
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Analyze process models as they are (As-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state.
- Process Mapping - map existing processes and design improved ones
- Document standards of the processes
- Develop operating procedures and instructions, including training manuals and courses to meet operating specifications.
- Maintain and update all process related documents for reference purposes.
- Work with management to define the key metrics for all processes within the company.
- Conduct quality audits.
- Manage documents for staff collaboration and training in SharePoint. Supervising the performance of reporting staff, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on policy & procedures review and approval process in SharePoint.