The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
- Has an intermediate level of English.
- Has organizational and prioritization skills.
- Has the ability to work in a team.
- Has the ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Is rigorous and pays attention to detail
- Has a proactive and positive attitude in performing tasks.
- Writing and archiving documents.
- Management of company documents (including contracts): registration, sorting, archiving, and keeping records.
- Receiving, sorting, and sending correspondence.
- Centralization of various situations.
- Preparation of periodic reports.
- Keeping a record of inventory items and fixed assets throughout the company.
- Performing general clerical duties, including photocopying, fax and mailing.