· Acts as a leader who supports Agile teams assigned to different streams of dev initiatives.
· Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint
· Resolves team impediments working with other tech architects, product owners and other stakeholders to
increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
· Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality
products and services to our customers.
· Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing
appropriate coaching and development techniques.
· Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates
effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
· Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making
· Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
Around 8-10 years of experience in working as scrum master.
· Relevant certifications would be preferred.
· Knowledge on agile metrics and measurement across squads
· Planning and problem solving with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
· Proactive attitude, openness, and courage in an action
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions.
· Strong communication skills
· Openness to change and commitment