Accounts Payable Officer with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• You are fluent in German and English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise;
• You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
• You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time;
• Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include: regular invoice posting, payment processing and update of journal entries; participation in "month end closing" specific processes; respond to various requests for information, as needed;
• Perform Cash Reconciliations and Cash Application;
• Perform vendor statement reconciliations;
• Review contractual information and determine the appropriate billing cycle (. payment terms);
• Solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems;
• Proactively performing preventive quality controls and taking corrective actions when errors occur;
• Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable receivable procedures;
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure the accuracy.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days