HR Generalist with German in Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Generalist with German in Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Become our next HR Generalist with German and by joining our team, you will benefit of a 1600 USD gross amount bonus.
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Fluency in English and German;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good PC operating skills;
• Customer centricity;
• Passion for excellence;
• Energy and positivity;
• Thirst to learn;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Proactive approach and flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Managing and updating HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, personal and job data changes;
• Collecting information from other departments or notify other departments of information relevant to their processes;
• Acting as first point of contact for the employees’ HR related requests via chat or e-mail and manage them in the ticketing system;
• Collecting, verifying, organizing, compiling, or updating electronically company personnel records and documentation;
• Managing employee benefits enrollment;
• Creating HR documents such as reference letters;
• Maintaining schedule and coordinate calendar activities;
• Working with other internal or client teams to execute HR processes;
• Capturing new knowledge in the internal database and update process documentation as needed;
• Improving processes and innovate.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!