Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile NET developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Advanced technical knowledge in C # and .Net, POO concepts, data structures and algorithms
• Advanced technical knowledge, having 2 or more years’ experience in Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json / AtomPub) or / and web application creation
• Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT
• Good understanding of relational database
• Languages: English (mandatory)
Clarification of the purpose of the projects from the Initiation phase
• Participates in the development activity, being involved in all phases of the projects
• Create and implement technical solutions and presents them to senior management
• Compliance with the development methodology, agile or waterfall, depending on the specifics of each project
• Is actively involved in the development, continuous integration and development
• Is responsable to deliver the source code and applications respecting all delivery requirements. For example (not exhaustive): writing unit and functional tests, respecting quality standards, writing technical documentation
• Interacts with the development center’s clients in order to develop fitting technical solutions
• Wherever necessary, collaborates with external suppliers and employees from other subsidiaries during the development activities
• Works remotely with the client resources
• Learns new programming languages, libraries and technologies
• Offers support to the colleagues
• Debugs issues found in the system
• Analyses the requests and proposes solutions for their implementation