Data Engineer - Azure Data Platform
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
• Professional experience building data/analytics solutions on the Microsoft platform, especially Azure data services;
• Hands-on experience with ADLS gen. 2 (Azure Data Lake Storage), Azure Data Factory, Databricks/Spark, Azure SQL Server, Synapse and DevOps;
• Azure SQL (SQL on prem) performance and optimization;
• Experience to design end to end solution architecture;
• Collaborative attitude;
• Passion for data and analytics, translating data-driven insights into decisions and actions;
• Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude;
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Manage Projects and development;
• Collaborate with other teams (business, infrastructure, help desk) and ensure they follow our best practices, perform code reviews, support projects on technical issues;
• Conduct POCs and participate with other members on the global Central Data Lake platform management;
• Present improvement options to the existing proposals (either tools or process);
• Know very well the interaction between tools and recommend best practices.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
• Challenging work tasks;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• An exciting position in an international working environment;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Motivating salary;
• Private medical subscription.