Customer Service Analyst - Polish/ German speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Analyst - Polish/ German speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Can address issues among multiple parties within the organization
• Personal drive
• Customer Focus
• Excellent verbal and written skills in German/ Polish as well in English
• Previous work experience
• Proven experience in support business is not necessary but would be considered an advantage
• Ensures that HUB tasks are handled during active shift
• Provides verbal or written translations when customer requires local language support
• Resolves assigned Service Requests related to our web portals
• Uses Service Request quality guidelines when placing entries in SRs
• Monitors queues to respond to incorrectly routed or unassigned customer requests
• Monitors translation queues to make sure translations are performed in a timely manner
• Responds quickly to customer requests for escalations by contacting the corresponding manager
• Reports to EMEA Customer HUB Manager
• Takes ownership and coordinates resolution of customer’s service requests
• Maintains knowledge of current Oracle business flows
• Operates in line with Customer Service HUB business processes and procedures
• Provides the best possible translation for both customer and internal Support engineer – using collaboration methods as necessary
• Manages queue and SRs to provide the highest level of customer service within standard support guidelines
Oracle Global Customer Support provides functional assistance to Oracle's customers globally in English and in local language. The Customer Support HUB Analyst is responsible for duties such as translation, responding to Service Requests, responding to incoming phone calls, monitoring specific queues and capturing exceptions to the process.
We are recruiting for our Global Customer HUB team in Bucharest, part of the Global Customer Support Organization. In this position you will serve local and international customers while performing support duties. As a member of the Support Organization, you will resolve post-sales customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, ensuring that all Oracle methodologies are applied. Your role is to provide first level customer support, including but not limited to: portal navigation, profile administration, contract entitlement and licensing, Service Request (SR) handling, product downloads.