Travel Management Assistant - TMC - TSR
As Travel Management Assistant in our Travel Management department you will:
* Responsible for the travel arrangements: booking flights, hotels, issues the medical insurance, car rental and other means of transportation, ensure that the most cost-efficient options are reserved;
* Supports Travelers in applying for the business visa and guiding them through the process;
* Advises the Travelers and the Managers, guiding them through the Travel Management process, enforcing the rules and procedures offering them information and support in choosing the best travel options, looking for synergies to ensure cost savings;
* Collects of the travel documents from the Travelers, checks the correctness and processes them;
* Acts as a company interface towards the travel agency and other travelling suppliers, handling the claims received from the travelers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Foreign Languages/Economics/Human Sciences);
* Professional experience in secretarial activities/administrative area/travel agency;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Good command of English;
* Organized and result oriented person;
* Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.