Policy Administrator with German
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Processing of the less complex written and telephone processes in Kraft Betrieb;
- Data entry into the systems according to clear work instructions and process descriptions;
- Receipt, clarification and forwarding of simple telephone inquiries / consultations;
- Contributing to the smooth running of business processes between operations, sales and customers;
- Processing of any correspondence within the area of responsibility.
- Language: Professional German, spoken and written;
- Basic knowledge of Kraft companies in Germany (product models, Kraft processes such as eVB, ZDVS, VWB, Renewal, etc.);
- Desired: First experiences with the inventory management systems ABS and Fleetware.
- High degree of personal responsibility, willingness to work and flexibility;
- Sales orientation;
- Existing communication skills;
- Customer and service-oriented thinking and acting.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.