Claims Handler Specialist with German
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Processing of the more difficult written and telephone processes in Kraft Betrieb;
- Initiation of measures for renovation, reorganization and maintenance of the existing portfolio in order to make one's own portfolio profitable;
- Decisions on changes in existing business in accordance with the applicable guidelines of the industry meetings;
- Contributing to the smooth running of business processes between operations, sales and customers;
- Processing of any correspondence within the area of responsibility;
- Instruction and control of cash flows;
- Formal control of compliance with ZRL and powers of attorney for submitted applications and inventory processes.
- Language: Professional German, spoken and written;
- In-depth knowledge of Kraft companies in Germany (product models, Kraft processes such as eVB, ZDVS, VWB, Renewal, etc.);
- Practiced handling of ABS and Fleetware inventory management systems;
- Confident handling of MS Office and IT applications;
- High level of personal responsibility, willingness to work hard and flexibility;
- Pronounced sales orientation;
- Existing communication skills;
- Previous training as an insurance salesman or comparable training.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.