Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Luxoft Training offers courses and training to external clients (individuals and companies) on all the major areas related to the IT&C industry - software development, software testing, business analysis, project management, agile practices and software architecture. Our team: You will work in an international team, located in Eastern Europe. You will have the chance to interact with people of different nationalities and cultures. Technologies used: MS Office, Salesforce Opportunities: Dynamic project, young team, international colleagues, diverse clients.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Sales, Account Management;
- Microsoft Office;
- Communication Skills;
- Cold Calling;
- B2B Sales;
- Presentation Skills.
1) Expand our portfolio within small & medium existing Luxoft clients
2) Grow the accounts and the business
3) Selling training to Customers
4) Issue invoices, working with the Invoicing & Accounting departments
5) Contract management, working with the Legal department
6) Planning training and trainer schedule
7) Working with the trainers to develop the local training catalogue, according to the client's needs
8) Update information about activities in Salesforce and other internal systems
9) Managing and responding to our chat tool on the website
10) Dealing with incoming requests (from a website and by phone)
1) Maintain contact with clients and suppliers on the administrative side - contract, invoices, reports;
2) Training, workshops and events organization - different administrative tasks.