ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• 1+ years of experience in a similar position, in the automotive industry;
• University Degree of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, System Engineering or another technical field;
• Good knowledge of ECU technologies;
• Knowledge of the Automotive Communication Protocols (e.g., CAN, FlexRay);
• Hands-on experience of IBM Rational DOORS, Jira.
About our open position: Requirements Engineer
• As a Requirements Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the requirements, the viability of the strategy, and specifying what has to be done at the component level.
A typical day might include the following:
• Clarifying the requirements from the project;
• Participating in the start-up phase;
• Planning the tasks;
• Planning the feasibility of specific deliveries;
• Ensuring release Planning;
• Analyzing the errors or incorrect test execution;
• Monitoring the supplier's effort estimation and the approval of the costs;
• Transferring the error description to suppliers, if there are problems in the core component area;
• Analyzing the affected software versions;
• Providing supplier support;
• Ensuring close communication with OEMs.