Sales Representative – insurance solutions (multinational company)
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• Previous experience as sales advisor/representative or other customer service/sales role
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Communication/Marketing is a plus
• Market knowledge in dedicated business industries
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good negotiator (able to convince about presented products)
• Good English level (reading, speaking and writing skills).
The Sales Representative (internal title: Sales Manager) will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy to increase the client portfolio.
• Promoting the services provided by the company (direct and in cooperation with brokers)
• Contributing to the development of the sales department
• Achieving sales targets set by the Company’s management
• Market prospecting
• Identifying potential customers (through proactive acquisition, including cold calling)
• Sending general presentations and all other relevant information needed for a future collaboration
• Staying in contact with companies selected as potential customers
• Establishing meetings with potential clients
• Preparing offers and policies based on received information and explaining them
• Negotiating and signing new policies
• Keeping record of activity, in accordance with Group requirements