Jr. verification Engineer
onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
• At least 2 years of digital verification experience
• Knowledge of Verilog or System Verilog
• Familiar with verification methodologies e.g. UVM
• Familiar with scripting language like Python/Perl
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills!
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and interface effectively with team members in a remote location
• Perform block and chip-level verification
• Work with design teams to develop verification plan/strategy
• Develop tests, verification components e.g. monitors and run regressions
• Participate in project reviews and support these with verification perspective
• Debugging and correcting functional errors in the RTL, using simulation tools, debug tools, and programming skills
• Defining and implementing functional coverage, and enhancing the testbench to ensure coverage closure
• Documenting test plans and testbench design
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.