Fraud Analyst with Portuguese - 16:00-01:00 working schedule
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Very good problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent telephonic and email communication skills
- Ability to speak and read Portuguese and English fluently
- Should be comfortable to do late shift (to support Brazil time zone)
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in working with external customers through emails and calls
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in a similar field OR customer facing along with problem-solving
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Fraud Analyst on our Fraud Prevention team.
What you’ll achieve
Detect and prevent attempts to fraudulent purchase in the space of Credit cards and Prepaid.
- Work on the daily assigned work queue in GAFT
- Proactive communication on any fraud trends or risk when applicable
- Call customers for validation as part of the investigation
- Talk to internal stakeholders like Sales/Care/collections/cash
- Work with logistics for stop delivery or system returns
As an ambitious organization with operations around the world, We take Fraud risks very seriously. Our Fraud Prevention professionals prevent the exposure that comes with banking and financial services activities. Along the way, our team investigates fraudulent purchases in the space of Credit cards and prepaid. They always find the right balance between the need for control and the drive for high productivity.