Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Legal or other relevant discipline)
• Certified Financial Auditor (CAFR) – mandatory
• General knowledge of credit-risk and portfolio risk management
• Skills and experience to manage internal audit and audit-related projects
• Preferred length of experience in financial services industry or Big 4: 5 years
• CIA certification is a plus (optional)
• Fluent in English: both written and spoken
• Strong communication skills
• Pro-active attitude and good problem solving skills
• Able to take ownership for issues that may arise on a daily basis adopting a solution oriented approach
• Develops and maintains an audit universe and risk based audit plan, as well as in the development of engagement plans, setting out the scope and objectives for internal audit assignments.
• Conducts internal audit engagements within the Company in accordance with the internal audit plan approved by the Audit Committee. Conducts all engagement stages: planning, reporting and follow-up and ensures that the engagements’ objectives are fulfilled.
• Identifies and recommends proper solutions for risks identified during internal audits, in order to improve company’s activities, processes and flows.
• Establishes in cooperation with audited department management proper due-dates for recommendation implementation
• Maintains confidentiality of information received in the performance of activities. Ensures an effective communication with the Audit Committee and keeps it informed about all significant issues arising from internal audit activity and recommended remedial actions.
• Offers support to all departments in review / update / creation of internal procedures, work instructions and flows, upon request.
• Acts as liaison and cooperates with the National Bank of Romania, other regulatory / governing bodies, Group representatives, external auditors and other professional consultants concerning matters of internal audit, risk assessment and internal control.