Plant_Paid internship for Engineering students(MES)_Sibiu_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Apply until data: Responsibilities:
* Generating documents and reports;
* offering supporting in activities related to Manufacturing Executions Systems;
* Presenting results and data reports;
* Technical university student;
* Basic knowledge in Java/Python/ASP.NET/C#/SQL;
* Advanced communication skills;
* Advanced English language skills.
Comp & Ben:
* Remuneration and meal vouchers;
* Canteen with discounts;
* Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
* The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Wellness & sport centers discounts.
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.