Business Unit Central Controller - CSC - TSR
* Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis;
* Prepare and review monthly and ad-hoc controlling reports (Headcount, Weekly Sales Tracking, DSO, R&D allocations);
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results;
* Support BU Central Controlling Team in the day to day activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking are essential;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Affinity for data reporting: Power BI, Power Pivot, KNIME;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* 2+ years work experience in controlling / audit / accounting would be an advantage;
* Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability and willingness to work in an international team environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.