Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Fluency in English, another European language will be advantageous.
• An innovative approach to problem-solving.
• Organized and self-motivated individuals with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Results driven.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in Recruitment/Sourcing
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
• Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries.
• Drive and enthusiasm a must.
• Team player.
• Ability to work with initiative.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to work in a stressful environment.
• A sense of humor.
• In joining the EMEA Resources team, you will be required to own the candidate research cycle from beginning to end.
• Working closely with assigned Recruiters to understand, support and deliver innovative resourcing/recruitment solutions
• Provide constructive and valuable research reports for Recruitment projects
• Work with a recruiter to ensure maximum external exposure
• Support the Recruiter in candidate research
• Manage the response to candidates on designated vacancies
• Taking ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high caliber individuals to the lead recruiter
• Assist recruiters with CV screening and interviewing
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database
• Respond quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence
• Ensure that CVs are passed to Recruiter if appropriate for other LOBs/vacancies
• Gain a thorough understanding of roles across EMEA to facilitate accurate database searches
• Understand broader requirements in Oracles hiring strategy to identify potential hires in other LOB's to those being searched
• Complete ad hoc projects as requested
• Work in line with Oracle EMEA's processes and procedures
• Work with Oracle EMEA Recruitment's social media tools to ensure maximum exposure
• Project management of various tasks and projects
• Act as a Knowledge Manager
The Oracle EMEA Recruitment organization includes a team of highly trained and competent Resources who are providing comprehensive support to our recruiters.