Junior Tax Consultant | Global Employer Services Team
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we're looking for:
- You are smart, a fresh graduate or master student/graduate in the Economic field and eager to learn and develop;
- You want a career, not just a job;
- You know how to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity;
- You are a good talker both in Romanian and English;
- Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize;
- You are a very good team player.
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
- Work independently and as part of a team on complex personal income tax advisory services and social security consulting matters
- Active involvement in business development initiatives and engagements coordination
- Look for and study the documentation underlying the relevant questions; use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
- Communicates consistently with current clients, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in this field
- Attend meetings with clients and relevant authorities
- Manage more than one assignment / project at any given time.