Senior Accounting Analyst
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Strong English language knowledge (French language would be a plus);
- At least 4 years accounting/reporting experience (GL/AR/AP);
- Good excel skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Perform critical control and preparation tasks to produce monthly accounts reconciliations/ justifications and close the accounting period within deadlines;
- Ensure quality and completeness of information recorded in Subledgers, General Ledger and all detailed accounting reports according to the processes concerned;
- Initiate and conduct operational action plans with various actors to address non quality, correct malfunctions and achieve the KPIs in his/her scope;
- Perform analysis and control of accounting transactions, reporting to Company(ies)'s CBS Leader and Local Accounting Manager;
- Provide process information necessary for Legal auditors and tax/regulations controllers within requested deadlines and with expected quality level;
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis to support operational decisions;
- May also play the role of Key User in a defined scope (tool, module, sub-process); Key User is the first level contact towards operational people concerning any question about his/her scope, ERP tools and other systems tests, training service.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.