Cyber Security Expert
Wipro is a strategic engineering partner for one of the world’s leading global independent suppliers to the automotive sector, to realize its vision of transforming the future of mobility in partnership with its customers.
As part of this agreement, Wipro leverages its strong automotive engineering expertise to establish a software engineering factory and expedite launch of cutting-edge technologies on connectivity and sustainable mobility solutions.
We work on multiple projects around: Electronics (including HMI, Telematics & Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS), Automotive Lighting and Powertrain.
Cooperate with system and software architects and cyber security leader in requirement developments.
Cover cyber security software design and development.
10+ years of experience as security engineer/architect
- Secured boot for ARM and RH850 architecture
- Hands-on experience in bootloaders – primary and secondary bootloader
- Device identity and integrity controls –On-Board/Off-Board key generation, secure boot, code sign, OTA/FOTA Software Update, device life-cycle management (enrollment, provisioning, activation, suspend, revoke, re-provision/terminate)
- Data and system security – application whitelisting, run-time system integrity check, anomaly detection, message signing, dynamic access control
- Embedded system communication protocols – JTAG, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN
- Extensive experience in crypto & PKI technology – Hash, Symmetric / Asymmetric encryption | RSA-X509, SSL, TLS/DTLS, PKCS
- Hands-on experience in TrustZone, OpenSSL, OP-TEE, Crypto engines
- Hands-on experience with MCU-8/16/32 bit with working knowledge of process and system isolation
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
Wipro Ltd. is a leading global information technology and consulting company, with over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro’s Engineering and R&D division is building in Romania a new Center of Excellence. We speak Connected Products (AV/EV, Edge Computing), Software, Cloud and Data Platforms, Industry 4.0.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
Are you flexible, hungry to learn and work in new technologies? We have many projects, trainings and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you enjoy flexibility, ability to work between a top office and the comfort of your home? Wipro has the coolest offices in two of the best locations in Bucharest and Timisoara, as well as flexibility to choose the office hours.
We welcome people who are curious, flexible, and always ready to learn new things, as we take pride in the technologies from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.