Business & Data Analyst
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Must have minimum 5 years of experience of detailed process documentation for technical delivery
• Minimum 5 years of experience, including experience successfully managing various
• Thorough understanding of process documentation phases, techniques, and tools
• Experience in delivery of large-scale projects around application and infrastructure environments
• Strong capability to assess change and complete impact assessments on time risk allowance and forensic analysis
• Strong engagement with senior stakeholders in business and technology disciplines
• Good understanding of written and spoken English is essential
• Experienced of working in a global, federated architecture environment
• Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business, Economics, or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience.
• Creating detailed functional specification for each release
• Detailed analysis of data between sources, e.g. Flexera / ServiceNow
• Experience in ETL technology, SQL Database Analysis skills
• Manage and coordinate the release testing based on release requirements
• Identify and escalate issues for resolution
• Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
Working as a Business & Data Analyst within the Software License Management Tooling team, this role is a professional who assists the platform manager to document the Flexera Software License Management releases.
The role will be centered on creating detailed functional specifications for multiple data integrations releases with ServiceNow, IBM Data warehouse and VMware VCentre. This role will focus on top 5 Software audit data to the integrating ServiceNow platform.