L3 Application Support Engineer
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Must have Level 3 experience supporting Windows & SQL platforms, ability to create sys admin scripts, e.g., PowerShell
• Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience managing change, incident and releases. Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes
• Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff
• Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools
• Experience in delivery of large scale projects around application and infrastructure environments
• Strong capability to assess change and complete impact assessments on time risk allowance and forensic analysis
• Strong engagement with senior stakeholders in business and technology disciplines
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Experienced of working in a global, federated architecture environment
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Level 3 Support of Windows based global platform
• Maintaining the releases plan, ensuring all artefacts are satisfied
• Creation of support tools, e.g. PowerShell
• Trouble shooting experiences
• Managing live releases including weekend activity
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
• Implementing IT strategies that deliver platform stability
• Using project management tools and methodologies to track project performance and schedule adherence
• Conducting risk assessments for changes and managing issues
• Organizing meetings to discuss goals and progress
• The creation of full support documentation.
Working as a highly experienced platform administrator within the Software License Management Tooling team.
This support role acts as a technical support manager, with experience of hands-on windows technician executing tasks in relation to the required services being delivered. This will include, but is not limited to monitoring and tracking activities, analysing issues, supporting the resolution of issues and conflicts and preparing reports and meetings. The role will require knowledge of and experience in SQL and windows platforms.