Data Analyst, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
Experience and Skills:
- You have a methodical and logical approach;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- Strong SQL and Excel expertise to access and transform data into insights;
- Build analytical reports and dashboards using Tableau;
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
Strong interpersonal skills.
- English - level C1 ;
- German - level B1 is helpful.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Andreea-Gabriela.Merisanu@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are responsible of mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine;
- You conduct analysis of manufacturing data information, identifying patterns, trends and translating those into actionable insights;
- You collaborate with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance;
- You prepare reports for engineering and management that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data;
- You create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process;
- You use measurement and analysis techniques to quantify results of manufacturing activities; Assist in the education of various business partners on analysis methodologies
- You are in charge of research and recommend innovative solutions to a wide array of manufacturing problems using statistics and mathematics.