UI/UX Front End Developer
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI/UX and front-end developer;
• Advanced English language skills;
• Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML, CSS;
• Familiar with UI layouts, SASS and Bootstrap;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
• Passionate to create good design and usability;
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
• A team player with excellent communication skills.
as a plus:
• Knowledgeable of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.);
• Knowledgeable in creating Design Systems (modular design);
• Ability to discuss and explain design options;
• Understanding of interaction design principles.
• Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices;
• Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code;
• Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale;
• Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively;
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
as a plus:
• Design end-to-end user experiences through brainstorming, conceptual models, use cases and scenarios, personas, wireframe mock-ups, interactions flows, low-fidelity prototypes, style guides and specification documents;
• Use knowledge of modern accessibility standards and usability heuristics to identify design gaps and make recommendations to correct them;
• Define criteria, develop systems for measuring, and monitor the success of designed user experiences, effectiveness of features and content, and drive continuous improvement in design strategy and user experience.