Trainee with German
Let's team up if you are searching for a part-time (4 hours), 6 months paid internship in Travel & Expense Team.
What will you do?
- Entering data in the dedicated software, perform necessary controls;
- Process mail requests;
- Ensure the reception of Expense Reports, using a dedicated software;
- Apply the control method defined in agreement with the internal partner;
- Apply the control method, then validate or reject the right of a new employee to have a corporate card;
- Perform the necessary actions to block/release the corporate cards.
- Good German skills; English conversational;
- Attention to details, well-structured and organized;
- A team-work attitude and customer-oriented approach;
- Ability to deal with numbers;
- Serious, respecting deadlines .
- 6 months work contract and on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer