Customer Service Representative
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- University Degree;
- English - advanced level (writing and speaking);
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical field is considered a plus;
- PC: good knowledge of SAP, Windows MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, e-mail;
- Good communication and analysis skills.
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
We are looking for a new colleague for our Customer Service team, based in Bucharest, whose main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure continuous availability of our products in the market by processing the customers' orders;
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and other system databases;
- Offer support to customers and sales team members by providing information and creating reports or creating customer offers;
- Follow good documentation practices: forms are correctly and accurate completed, date and signatures are not missing; documentation is packed properly and stored according to the local procedure and available space.