Customer Operations Representative (US)
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Must have/Essential Skills:
• Native Level Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
• Previous proven customer service experience.
• Good typing skills.
• Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
• Sports betting knowledge and/or interest.
• Good negotiation skills, empathy, and approachable nature.
• Confident verbal communicator and the ability to make decisions
• Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness to work out of setting business hours – late nights and weekends.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
• Experience in the Online Gaming Sector.
• Responsible Gaming experience.
• Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics and aspects of
the role – i.e. general account queries, gameplay, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming, and
Regulatory Compliance as applicable.
• Follow-ups on Spectate cases.
• Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels: chat and emails. Please note that there will be no phone calls in the initial plan, but not guaranteed for later.
• Maximize revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods.
• Escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
• Provide translations for the Support Department and any other stakeholder within the Company as may be required.
• Test new games, products, and software if required, and provide feedback.
• Work according to established standards as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader & Supervisors in the relevant operational location.
• More experienced MSRs may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
• Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers,
Operations Managers or HOD.