At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years experience in Controlling area;
- Advanced English (written and spoken);
- German skills recommended;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Word/PPT/Outlook;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Power Pivots, advanced formulas, using databases);
- Advanced skills in PowerBI;
- Knowledge and experience in using SAP FI and/ or CO module;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Ability to work on a dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
- Well developed written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually.
- Preparing the monthly primary costs analysis;
- Creating the Business Plan (PB), Year End Balancing;
- Personnel controlling including meetings with Heads of Department, close connection to German corporate departments;
- Participating on meetings with team members or/ and with Counterparts;
- Controlling of Primary Costs/ Budgets for MBR, CF, BP;
- Providing support in decisions for Cost Center Owners/ Controlling Management if prices re-calculations are necessary;
- Cost Monitoring of complete purchase orders;
- Different additional tasks required by superiors.