Plant Production Test Engineer_FF CM
Here`s how a day of work might look like:
* He/ she is responsible of the production test steps he/she is designated by the team leader, such as: Vision Systems, Leakage Tests, Electrical Test Systems and Analyze stations
* He/ she is responsible to debug / maintain / analyze SW application / products in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure.
* * He/she is responsible for ensuring the technical resources regarding his/her process steps for achieving the production plan (availability of equipments, spare parts, SW application, etc.)
* He/she is responsible to prepare and update the involved documentation for the processes from his/her area of responsibility
* He/she prepares and follows the KPIs for the processes that he/she is responsible for (equipment and quality statistics). In case of nonconformity, he/she defines corrective actions and implements them.
* He/she is responsible for the corrective maintenance (trouble shooting) in respects to his/her process steps. He/she has to respond to the production alarm systems, which is activated, if the achievement of the production plan or the product quality is affected. In such cases he/she has to take care about the technical corrective and preventive actions.
* Programming / Electronics / Vision professional knowledge (Continental automotive standards)
* Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis.
* Technical expertise (Hardware & software development & know-how regarding testing equipment)
* Good command of English language
* Good communication & collaboration skills
* Adaptability and open-mindedness
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards is considered a plus
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.