Romanian Financial Analyst | Hungary | 17 Oct 2021 – 13 Oct 2022
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career? Check out our website for some testimonials!
As an intern for this start up you will have to:
- Update interest rates for Floating Rate Bonds from provided metrics or by calculating based on final documentation.
- Update Covered Bond pools while maintaining database of regular reports on the Client developed system.
- Procure legal documentation for specified list of Corporate bonds identified by the Client.
- Set up Corporate Bonds and Structured Note deals newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures.
- Maintain the Customers’ database by delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client requirement.
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
• Available for period of realization: 17 Oct, 2021 - 13 Oct, 2022
• Background: Finance or Economics
• Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
• Skills that will be a bonus: Windows PC usage, Microsoft Excel
• English language, with level B1-B2
• Romanian language, with level B1-B2
- Salary for the opportunity: 220000 HUF per month
- A computer will be provided
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field