Export Planner with English
What would you bring to the team?
- Preferably at least 1 year experience in logistic, supply chain, international trade or transport;
- University studies (preferably Logistic, Transport or Commerce);
- English - advanced level; French is a plus;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages;
- Incoterms specifications are a strong advantage;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details.
- Plans and optimizes loads in accordance with delivery dates, filling rates & customer requirements
- Analyses and treat anomalies
- Organizes the transportation (chartering & slot booking) according to the needs
- Ensures the availability & compliance of all transport, billing & Customs documents
- Validate purchasing invoices and treat discrepancies
- Monitors the execution of deliveries to ensure compliance with the delivery timescales
- Proactively alerts the relevant partners in case of any event, delay or failure regarding the service commitment and engages in the search for a solution to the customer
- Applies corrective actions in the relevant applications
- Informs and follows up with the relevant partners
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.