Accounts Receivable Reporting Analyst
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Sound working knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes.
Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment.
Proactive and able to work to tight deadlines.
Numerate and analytical.
Good communication skills and strong command of the English language.
Previous knowledge of an Oracle system would be an advantage.
Reliable with a high level of personal integrity.
Part qualified accountant or bookkeeper (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent) would be an advantage.
Having 3-4 years finance experience.
Assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements.
· Responding to ad hoc requests or reports for information from management, audit and other departments within the company.
· Creation and analysis of monthly AR reports Completion of monthly controls including issuing of noncompliance reports.
· Daily or monthly posting of transactional data into an Oracle system.
· To assist with special projects that may be assigned on an ongoing basis.
· Assisting in the implementation of new systems, processes, and procedures with the AR process.
· Assisting AR Team Lead and AR & CP Supervisor as and when required.
· Keep updated activity logs and process notes to ensure all tasks are completed on time and can be covered by other team members.
· Assistance with the investigation and resolution of any discrepancies identified during the daily reconciliation process done by AR team.