Senior Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Senior Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
Skills and Relevant Work Experience
- (+3) years prior experience in a Finance department;
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken ;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- SAP or any other ERP system knowledge are preferred;
- Attention to details and good organizational skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team;
- Good understanding and respect for policies and controls;
- Economic certificates are a plus.
This role is responsible with the financial and accounting transactions, having interactions with the Financial analysis, Commercial, Tax or Supply Chain departments. They are responsible with posting journal entries, accounts reconciliation, reporting, creating and updating work procedures (SOPs, Process Maps).
- Performs activities specific to the end of the month, like posting journals and accounts reconciliation;
- Summarizes and reports financial and non-financial data;
- Analyses and documents the variation between actuals and financial prognosis; identifies, - investigates and explains variances from prior periods and exceptions;
- Explains differences and books the correction accounting notes in SAP;
- Is directly responsible with the accuracy of the balance sheet and Profit & Loss account;
- Prepares the monthly key reports, to support the decision-making process;
- Analyses cost variation compared to budget, previous financial forecast and previous year results;
- Provides transactional processing services for various departments within the MC group (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes: posting journal entries, performing reconciliations, & maintaining appropriate documentation;
- Performs quality checks for the rest of the team and gives operational feedback;
- Provides support to the rest of the team in handling issues and escalations;
- Creates and updates on a quarterly basis or at any time there are process changes the work procedures for all activities they are responsible for.