Service Delivery Manager Data (SAFe/ITIL)
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
We’re committed to sustainability and our size and reach enable us to not only make an impact in our local communities but meaningful change globally. By working with us, you can affect the daily lives of millions of customers and contribute to our purpose – helping people eat well, save time and live better.
We will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents and skills for the future. We’re a supportive team, that welcomes everyone just the way they are. We work hard but we have fun together and make lasting friendships. Together, we have the courage to take risks and innovate – because we are dedicated to serving customers’ changing needs.
Find out if your unique skills and personality can help us improve our business and continue to delight our customers.
Are you the person we are looking for
At Ahold Delhaize you will be working at one of the world’s largest food retail groups. We know you are bursting with the ambition to keep up with us. You supplement this ambition with:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration of IT Management
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (IT Service Management) within the applications and/or data services service domain
• Experience with ITIL process management
• Experience with Agile processes in a multi-vendor environment
• Excellent communicative skills in English
How you will make an impact
At Ahold Delhaize digitalization of business processes to serve our customers better is key.
As an IT Service Manager at AholdDelhaize you have an important role as you are responsible for managing the value chain that is responsibe for services to IT and/or users within the business, provided by our IT partners.
You will make an impact:
• by ensuring the quality and continuity of the IT Service Provision with suppliers in all our DIA CE service domains
• by aligning the IT Service Provision on the demands and wishes of the business stakeholders
Your new office: the Center of Excellence
As our new IT Service Manager, you are part of the Center of Excellence (CoE) Data Insights & Analytics (DIA) and Customer Engagement (CE). We deliver regional solutions, also called Regional Templates for our brands in Belgium/Luxembourg, Greece, Serbia, Romania and the Czech Republic.
These solutions are delivered by our Data Insights & Analytics and Customer Engagement (DIA CE) team and are based on MS Azure, SAP Data and Salesforce Platforms for Data Science, Business Intelligence and on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud for Customer Engagement contributing to our Retail, Marketing and Financial areas.
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 36 hours per week):
• Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
• Flexible working hours
• An excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 5.3%
• Twenty-one vacation days and extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out
• Vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest
• Guaranteed dividends
• Attractive discounts on various insurance policies
• A laptop and phone
• A 10%-discount on your groceries at our Delhaize stores up to €xx per year
• Regular fun events, and delectable samplings with free products
Apply now or Lean more
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence in Brussels. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now!
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to Ahold Delhaize? Olivier Gustin, Talent Acquisition Partner will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and Ahold Delhaize via LinkedIn.