Exelia was founded in 2009 and is specialised in financial services. Over the years we have grown considerably
developing and dealing with an increasing number of activities of higher complexity level.
As part of Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our aim is to provide to all the entities of our group,including our foreign branches, a wide range of services (back-office, payments, help desk, trade finance, test management and many other specific activities) always ensuring high quality performance.
We work in strict cooperation with the Operations Department of our group that supervises and coordinates our workflow.
At the moment we are about 350 people, but our objective is to grow in the following months in order to further contribute to the group’s overall results.
The Finance Specialist is responsible for performing post trading work activities as part of the Forex and Derivatives Operations Department from Central Operations Organisation of Intesa Sanpaolo Group .
Location: Brasov, currently remote
• Relevant knowledge of OTC products and reference markets
• Language Skills: Italian C1, English B1,
• Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office at a medium level (data processing, formulas, pivots)
• Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
• Ability to take initiatives, make recommendations and support them
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
• Significant experience in finance or risk credit analysis related field
• Experience related to trading or finance in reference of regulatory environments
• Solid time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
• Experience working for a multinational organization as part of an international team
Within this structure, our new colleague will have the opportunity to deal with the specialist financial world in the post trading on Foreign Exchange and Derivatives products, managing the entire management chain: middle office, client services, pre settlement and settlement, sectional accounting and reconciliation flows of positions. The managed products are Securities, OTC Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Futures & Options, Forex & Money Markets in the Position Keeping systems used by the Business structures (Traders who operate directly on the markets, Sales) up to the accounting ones.
The person selected will continuously monitor the correct fulfillment by Intesa Sanpaolo of certain regulatory obligations deriving from the operations carried out on markets and financial products on its own behalf and on behalf of third parties.
These obligations mainly concern the reporting of data relating to transactions carried out both on regulated financial markets and in bilateral OTC mode to national, European and non-European supervisory authorities (Consob, ESMA, CFTC, ECB, etc.).
ENTERING EXELIA YOU COULD
- Work in smart-working
- Work in a modern and welcoming open space
- Benefit of health insurance
- Enjoy the thirteenth salary
- Benefit of meal tickets
- Build high profile in the financial field
Send us your CV at email address exelia at intesasanpaolo.com and indicate your Whatsapp or Skype address.
Every person is a resource to us and that person could be you!
Founded in 2009, Exelia is a company with over 12 years of experience in the banking sector offering back office services for Intesa Sanpaolo group. We are a dynamic society, constantly evolving, investing in the professional development of its people. Intesa Sanpaolo is the leading banking group in Italy. Serving 11,1 million customers through a national network of about 4400 branches, it contributes to business development and the country's growth.
We are looking for motivated, flexible and proactive people, interested in working in a dynamic and stimulating environment.