Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
Skills & Relevant Work Experience:
- Relevant knowledge of OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years);
- Advanced English skills;
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
- Experience in working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability;
- Good computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Small loans and investment management (analyses, drawdowns, reporting) in accordance with internal procedures and way of working and in full compliance with process empowerment levels;
- Ensures timely processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs.
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing;
- Ensures timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges;
- BS reconciliation and variances validation for relevant GL A/R accounts.
- Carrying out specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation; bad debt management and accrual analysis.