Junior Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Junior Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
The role of the Junior Accounting Analyst is to provide financial & management accounting and transaction support to the MCBC business units.
The Junior Accounting Analyst will play a supporting role in helping the finance team deliver accurate financial close and financial reporting.
Skills & Relevant Work Experience:
- 1-2 years previous experience in the Finance field;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Medium Excel skills;
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken;
- Understanding and willingness to "speak with data" and be metric driven.
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as Commercial Finance or Supply Chain Finance) related to the financial close including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation;
- Provides transactional support for the Fixed Assets and Inventory ledgers;
- Summarizes and reports financial and non-financial data (qualitative);
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy;
- Analyses simple accounting reports;
- Creates and updates the working procedures periodically.