Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happenQualifications
- Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Excellent English
- Self motivation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Production know how
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- Register the PPAP parts, send the parts for measurement, prepare and verify the documentation and upload the documents on the client's portal (if applicable) or send the documentation by e-mail;
- Coordinates the activity of approving new / relocated products;
- Manages complaints (registration of complaints, starting the process of solving problems, informing the client about the results and countermeasures);
- Moderates the 8D process (ensures the methodology / schedule of the 8D process / compliance with rule 2-14-60);
- Regularly checks the portals of external clients, and in case of deviants / changes transmits the information to the affected departments;
- Participates in meetings with external clients;
- Participates in working groups, ensuring the correct information of the internal / external client;
- Check the documentation in order to release the line;
- Check the documentation in order to release the product;
- Participates in the YOKOTEN / IPN / KPI meeting