Internship System Test - EMC - QL TSR
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the compatibility and electrical behaviour of each of them.
* We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through radiated immunity, conducted immunity, transients and electrical tests, etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly, and following well rounded processes and timings. If you're interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth. If You Join Us Your Responsibilities Will Be:
* Support laboratory activities on Quality assurance - measurements, ambiental conditions sensors, monthly checks etc.;
* Is responsible to maintain internal material stock;
* Is responsible to perform different measurements on QL EMC Equipment;
* Contributes to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
* Participates to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
* Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
* Is responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Offers support for test engineers and equipment maintenance. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
* Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
* Practical experience using test/monitoring tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Practical experience with computer networks;
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Medium English language level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.