Sr Customer Experience Specialist (14:00-22:30)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• 1.5 years minimum experience with Honeywell culture and systems;
• Relevant experience in a similar position of customer support and data input (preferably SAP / CRM experience);
• Experience with Knowledge Management best practices
• Microsoft Office suite
• Take full and complete ownership for all Customer Service Support to provide and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Issuing RMA’s for product failure following the company’s guidelines for warranty/non-warranty repairs
• Work as a team on a call center, group email box and online portal to issue RMAs as accurately and expeditiously as possible
• Determine when appropriate to escalate customer concerns to management.
• Assist customers and sales representatives with any request/inquiry or complaint through the system to resolution.
• Administrate/Expedite notifications, orders, monitor through to completion.
• Keep Supervisor/Senior/Coach and District/Regional Service Managers apprised of potential problems.
• Function as backup for other CSR’s when required.
• Pass on sales opportunities to field.
• Answer department 1-800 line for customer inquiries or requests for new repairs and/or orders.
• System search for customer application when part number is not known.
• Work closely with depots and other departments to ensure repairs and orders are processed in a timely manner.
• Medical plan provided by Omniasig
• Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
• Transportation budget and fuel cards
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
• Meal allowance
• Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.