Electronic Engineer - Photovoltaic Energy Projects
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our partner, a multinational technology company, that design, develop and sell telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics, we are looking for Electronics Engineers for their "Electrical Department". Our Client`s mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent word. The Company offers leading Smart PV solutions and will continue to innovate and enable renewable energy to empower each individual, home and organization.
- Graduate of a Polytechnics University with specialization in Electrical/Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Energetics discipline;
- Be used to work with DC and AC current;
- Being interested / motivated to learn more about power electronics
- Has an advanced level of knowledge of English.
- At least 1 year on a similar role or in the electrical field;
- Know the basics of electricity and power relationships;
- Knowledge of the communication way (Modbus, Ethernet, RS485, etc);
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information;
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures;
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work.
- Good customer relationship management skills;
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data;
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated;
- Very organized, reliable and consistent;
- Tenacious, dedicated and self-sufficient;
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures;
- Availability to work on shifts, if necessary;
- Availability to go on business trips;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Provide after-sales assistance for the Solar products developed by the client, by phone8 and by mail, to the customers from Europe, Australia, North America, MEA.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Monitoring, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule;
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Client`s products;
Life time learning environment and tools.