Accounts Receivable Specialist with French
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Very good knowledge of French
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
• Similar work experience
• Work experience with ERP system
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Communicative and ability to learn;
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Works with Collection team to make sure specific actions are taken for the customer accounts – investigate deductions, performing reconciliations, assure accurate process of Manual and Automatic Payment Methods
• Works with Pricing and Rebates team and Treasury Team for accurate payment processing and posting.
• Permanently works with team members in order to find solutions for any query and provide continuous improvement for the process;
• Booking of Incoming Payments:
• Bank statements
• Remittance advices
• Processing Outgoing Payments
• Supporting query resolution/dispute management:
• Telephonic and written communication with the customers / other departments
• Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters
• Perform customer account reconciliation/ bank reconciliation
• Follow up on accounts and on disputed item
• Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
• Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
• SOP creation and updating
• Deliver the required data for audit purposes
• Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies
• Ensure that critical metrics are met, and service is delivered to end users as encouraged
• Find opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions